Yesterday by Iel

sábado, 7 de julho de 2012

Let us live the present!


Let us live the present!
I know that our greatest gift is our children. But today is also present, is a gift! Although life seems meaningless sometimes, the now exists.
If we're still living here we should really live and not just exist.
I have tried to do this, first believing and trusting in God that in my angel
in heaven who wants to see me doing well.
I thought the following: I must not look down because it represents the past,
that existed and all we went through was beautiful and will forever be saved
in my mind and in my heart.
I will not look up because it represents the future and the future belongs to God, as the popular saying goes.
Let us rather look forward and live the present.
We cannot and do not want to ever forget the past that belonged to us
and everything we went through which was rich in emotions, but we cannot live today in the past.
See the wise statement of the great William Shakespeare:
"Regretting a past pain is creating another pain and suffering again"
So, let us live the present, bringing to mind everything good that we lived and trying to do our best. We already know that everything is fleeting so why rush or live in sorrow?
Mario Quintana's statement is quite true:
"The very living is dying because we do not have an extra day in our lives as everyday has one day less in it."
Live the present. Soon we will be with our love!
However it is no use to live the present thinking of the future as we know it changes fast. According to the philosopher Seneca, "Is dedicated to await the future only those who cannot live in the present."
How many future projects that no longer hold!
Let's live repeating what Our Lady said to the angel
closely and that we affirm when we waited our children:
"Behold the handmaid of the Lord, let it be to me according to thy word" [Luke 1, 38].
Let's restate it now and live the present!

Nenhum comentário: