Yesterday by Iel

domingo, 14 de outubro de 2012

Mary of Nazareth





Today I took part of the "Candle of Nazareth" which is a huge demonstration of faith in God which takes place every second Sunday of October in the city of Belém, satate of Pará, Brazil. It moved me and decided to give my son Iel in the arms of the Virgin of Nazareth as Her image passed in front of me. My husband rented a chair and I could see everything from above and closely despite the more than a million people. It rang several times the beautiful music of Father Zezinho which I transcribe below.

"Mary of Nazareth, Mary captivated me
It made my faith stronger
And adopted me as son
Sometimes I stop and think
And without realizing it, I find myself praying
And my heart begins to sing
Girl that God loved and chose
For the mother of Jesus, the Son of God
Maria the entire people elected
Lady and Mother in Heaven

Ave - Maria (3X), Mother of Jesus!

Maria I want good, the pure love Maria
Like you, nobody
Pure Mother of my Lord
In every woman who created the earth
A trace of God Mary left
A dream of Mother Mary planted
For the world find peace
Mary saw Christ speak
Maria saw Jesus walk
Mary, who lived only for her God
Maria of my people"

When I entered the apartment of my sister in law she presented me with an image of Our Lady of Nazareth. She distributed several images but the curious thing is that the one she gave me was the only one that the baby Jesus was without the crown, as if je was my boy! A signal
? Who knows..



Nenhum comentário: