Yesterday by Iel

sábado, 5 de janeiro de 2013

Suffering is Inversely proportional to Faith


I wished my friends a new year of great peace and achieve peace is definitely what I want personally ... I consider this to be the greatest gifts anyone can receive, but to win the peace, faith is fundamental. Faith is indeed the path that leads to peace and peace conquer the inheritance that Jesus left us.

Faith is a word with Latin origin "fides" which means "trust," "belief," "credibility." It is faith that allows us to believe that our beloved children are watching over us and one day we will meet. To believe that leads us to peace that we so desperately need. Therefore, the greater the faith the less is the suffering.

We passed the largest of all the sufferings and therefore our faith should be even higher, that sort that  transpose mountains. This is necessary and possible now that we know the greatest love of the world, that kind of love that is unbeatable.

I enjoyed a quote from the book I just read "Living with Faith" (Viver com Fé) by Patricia and Cissa Guimarães, which says: "... Faith resides in the heart ... And it is only when we can unite mind and heart we can make the fear of the unknown get away and can put ourselves in the here and now. "

Today faith is my companion and my best friend. Thanks to her I bravely resist the comings and goings of nostalgia and of my strength. Believing, having faith I accepted reality and thus regain the energy to continue my mission. But wherever I go I carry in my heart my beautiful boy with green eyes, because my love for him is eternal.

"... Life is really very fragile thing, a silly, an irrelevance,

face of the eternity, of the love who you love ". "
Where I've been" (Por onde andei), by Nando Reis

Nenhum comentário: