Yesterday by Iel

terça-feira, 1 de janeiro de 2013

New year, new life


New year could mean new life but being new is not synonymous of being good. However, a new year is a chance to be reborn, to do the best we can with what we are today.
 

To start with, the best thing to do is surrender to God and let Him be in control. Everything is transient. This new year is just a new opportunity to strengthen faith.

As for me I will try to do just that: live in the present and cultivate peace in the knowledge that my angel is with God and holding the hand of the Virgin Mary, the greatest example of determination, obedience to God and faith from a woman.
 

So when midnight comes I will closely ask my angel-pianist to play for me Maria, Maria, by the brazilian singer and songwritter Milton Nascimento, because as the lyrics says after all:... "You must  always dream, because who brings who brings in the body this brand has the strange habit of having faith in life... "

Much Peace in 2013!

Nenhum comentário: