Yesterday by Iel

sábado, 21 de julho de 2012

Bells


A beautiful heritage


In the mass of a month of my beautiful ... See, I still say, as I always said when he was here physically with me. I feel he is close and has asked the Father to sustain me. I know he nor anyone else, nothing is mine, everything is of the Father and although it is difficult to accept, understand and be aware this is a step towards peace and greater truth.
Well, before the Mass began, at 18:00 we met the priest who was already waiting for us. We talked a little, he said wise words that comforted us and then I gave him  an envelope in which I wrote: a contribution to Priest dourado from  Angel Rubio Daniel Carvalho Barbosa.
Me and my husband were excited because we put in the envelope all the economies of our Daniel that he kept very carefully in the Bank and in his  wallet. Some of the money he had earned from the sale of the CD he recorded  piano playing. Yes, our angel was a great pianist and certainly is now playing in heaven with other angels of the Lord.
The priest thanked the contribution and said he would use the money to order on the next day a bracket to hang the bells in the belfry. We were glad to know that the money earned by our dear son would serve to support the church bells that call to faith and for good! I thanked God and know that our IEL was very happy with the destination of his economies.
The next day, my sister Elizabeth, who is minister of the Eucharist in the Church met with the priest who told her the sentiment he felt at the Bank as he  deposited the amount saved by the young pianist.
"It is not wealth or money that makes you happy, but the interpretation of life," my husband showed me this phrase from the internet. I liked especially the end: What makes you happy is the interpretation of life. This means that the more we have faith and believe that we will meet our loves and that life is just a small passage we will have more chance to be happy believing that one day we will find permanent happiness that our beloved sons now enjoy.
Today was the inauguration of the bells of the Church of Our Lady of Lourdes and full of emotion I saw the support holding the beautiful bells. Now on, when the bells ring, we will remember our angel. I wanted to share that excitement with you!

Nenhum comentário: