Yesterday by Iel

domingo, 21 de abril de 2013

Message



A year ago, plunged into the sea and into the sky my great friend, my firstborn, my first mother dream. I lost my confidant, my artist, my talented pianist. I lost who patiently listened to me when I was sad and who nursed me when I cried. Because of him I was interested in chess tournaments, soccer games, piano concerts and music sheet.



I lost much of my reason for living, and revolted. I asked for more ... More progress, more wins, more joys. I lost my son and won sadness and defeat. I rebelled! I always considered myself a good person and therefore did not want to face reality at fist. I did not deserve. Much less my beloved son, always so good and sweet. I felt betrayed and questioned values ​​... I cried and still cry rivers of tears ... I saw the harshness of life as I had never seen before. I started to review concepts and to think that nothing worth anything. I tried to get a response, a why. I obtained no answer considering the facts. I asked God in the depths of my being. I spent a "scolding" on him. But what matters is that my beloved son is gone and left us here desperate and helpless. I asked several times about the existence of God. I had doubts. I felt sorry my son, my husband, my other children, my family and also felt sorry for myself for being so lost and with no direction.



I sought answers to my questions by reading the bible. I began to read the Bible daily and following from the Old Testament, something I had never done before. Perusing the New Testament I found encouragement. Jesus, the Son of God, that God so doubted and questioned today, is indeed our greatest consolation and God is bigger than our fragile understanding. The Son of God Himself is our present and hope. Through him we have reason to live. But the truth is that I lost my best friend a year ago. But time is only a convention and as space is infinite, infinite is my love for him and I know that my good friend is happy, intercede for us and embraces us, in the company of the greatest of all the Friends.

Nenhum comentário: