Yesterday by Iel

domingo, 16 de dezembro de 2012

Time to gestate


Eight months was the time to gestate you my dear son that was born so beautiful after eight months of waiting for your so celebrateded coming.
Eight months is the time that physically separates me from you, my angel of light. Eight months without you here physically but with you every day in the eyes of the mind and heart.
It has been difficult to gestate this time. But faith and hope to find you and the certainty of your peace in the company of God encourages me and keeps me confident.
I trust in sacred records:
"Trust him in any situation because God is our refuge" salm 62
"I am the resurrection and the life. Who believes in me though were dead will live "John 11
"Into your hands I trust my days" salm 31

To gestate means give rise to life. 28 years ago after eight months of waiting, as a gift, we received your life on earth. Today, more mature, after eight months of your departure back to the Father's house I symbolically deliver you, my dear son to your new life.
I keep living with your love and cultivating the love of God who is Father and wants us well. Because love is infinite and eternal and "without love I am nothing." Corinthians 13

"The maturity allows me to look under illusions, accepting with less suffering, understand with more tranquility and want with more sweetness." Lya Luft (Brazilian writer)

Nenhum comentário: