Yesterday by Iel

sábado, 22 de dezembro de 2012

Hard Times

Christmas and New Year are difficult times for those who suffer tough loss like us. Christmas is traditionally a time of hope for a new life in the birth of Jesus in us. End of the year is a time of balance, to review what happened and wait for a better new year.
Then the moment we live is basically a difficult time because it leads us to recall what saddens us and expect something better.
Some words have lost their meaning for me. Hope is one of them. For a while I thought I had no hope and that it would never have back. This is because without my son here with me I lost so many dreams and hopes with him ...
Another word that for me completely lost sense was victory. What victory if I lost my most important battle?
I started reading the Bible and strengthen faith. I learned that beside the faith and love, hope is a virtue of Christianity. Hope comes from the expect of an eternal life through faith in the promises of Christ.
I also begun to understand that we are winners as we were the chosen ones in this huge planet to generate and take care of our wonderful children .
"Conscious faith is freedom. The conscious hope is
strength ... " Paulo Coelho
"Do not say that victory is lost.Have faith in God, have faith in life ... " Raul Seixas
"To have faith is to sign a blank sheet and let God write it whatever you want." St. Augustine
May our Christmas be of peace and faith!

Nenhum comentário: