Yesterday by Iel

sábado, 14 de setembro de 2013

Every Child is Unique

No use ... Nothing you do or say will change reality. And if you have had 10 children, or to think about adopting or having another, one son will never replace the other because all children are unique. They are all different, with own grace, and way of being that we love and cherish forever. This is actually the only thing that is certain in the future. A proof of this is that you do not forget. So I'm writing and you're reading this blog.
What we have to deletefrom our mind is the guilt and bad memories.
There were so many good moments and we gave so many proofs of love!
With God nothing is impossible is a biblical quotation I never understood but nowI am  beginning to understand. For everything has a way because even to death because you entered in me again and I carry you in my heart and in my mind wherever I go.

Nenhum comentário: