Yesterday by Iel

sábado, 24 de agosto de 2013

MY FAITH IS WEAK!



What happened to us made ​​us live a new life. We are now very different. After all, is not everyone that open the eyes when wake up, and feel  an avalanche of water dropping down. I cry inside and outside, awake or asleep.
 
Recently my daughter went to live in the state of Pará which is very far from where we live to study medicine. It is funny how I was not sad about her decision to go live far away. That's because I'm sure she's fine, living with her grandmother and aunt and she is glad to dedicate to the career he wanted.
So, if I had enough faith I would not be sad about my son Iel because he is well know, living alongside the Father and Our Mother Mary and happy because he living in a wonderful place!

I hope this water that  insists on going out of my eyes every day wash the anger I feel and wipe sorrow but mostly, make shine in me the faith!

Nenhum comentário: