Yesterday by Iel

domingo, 9 de dezembro de 2012

Time goes by ...

Time goes by ...

Time passes, things change places, people change feature. But my love continues to grow and to not make the mistake of living in the past or projecting the future, I convinced myself to live the present.
But to live the present  I invited my dear son to be with me at all times. I do this daily contact through my thoughts and through prayers and deeply commenting on current events.
I believe in the intercession of our good angel Iel and many good things have in fact happened. Things that in the past would make me jump of joy. I'm not so euphoric currently. I hid in my heart these small material victories  that comfort me a little and I share everything with my particular angel.
Our children are angels of light and thinking this way we realize how well we are privileged. We received the gift of their lives on earth and now they are angels in heaven to watch over us.

Nenhum comentário: