Yesterday by Iel

domingo, 2 de setembro de 2012

Sunday

Sunday
Sunday is considered the first day of the week and the word originates from the Latin "dies Dominicus", which means "Lord's Day". My angel came and left this world on mornings of the "Lord's Day".
Sundays are now difficult days for me and my husband because we remember our suffering on the day of our angel departure. But it is curious that we never remember the joy of his arrival!
In fact our memory is very short, we usually only remember bad  things and never remember how many times God has delivered us from the dangers and threats.
I started to remember a stickup I suffered with my daughter while driving the car, the four motorcycle accidents that my husband suffered, the turn in the road where the car overturned and that our daughter was thrown six meters away, the ray that came so close to our middle son that shook the wires from the pole to where neighbor passed ... Not to mention the numerous times that we did not what could happen.
If God allowed our angels depart now is because their missions were fulfilled here on earth and they continue other missions "across the way" as the prayer attributed to St. Augustine:
"Death is nothing.
I only went
To the other side of the road.
I am me, you are you.
What I was to you, I'll still be.
Give me the name
You always gave me,
Talk to me like you always did.
You continue living
In the world of creatures,
I'm living
In the world of the Creator.
Do not use a solemn tone
Or sad, continue to laugh
What made us laugh together.
Pray, smile, think of me.
Pray for me.
Let my name be pronounced
As has always been,
Without any kind of emphasis.
Without any trace of shadow
Or sadness.
Life means all
What it has always meant,
The wire was not cut.
Why should I be out of your thoughts
?


Now I'm just out of your view
I'm not far, I am only across the Way ...
You got it there, go ahead,
Life goes on, lovely and beautiful
As always was. "
Our angels remain with us for love never ends. In the case of my angel, he plunged into the sea and anchored in the sky where is now with the Father but still very close to me. Simply: on the other side of the road.

Nenhum comentário: