Yesterday by Iel

segunda-feira, 13 de agosto de 2012

Father's Day

Yesterday was commemorated the father's Day here in Brazil and as we do every yearwe had lunch at a restaurant with all the family fathers and their children. When we arrived the restaurant was crowded and I sat next to my dear father while waiting our turn to get a table. I started to remmember that last year I was in the same restaurant with my three children and was now with only two of them and became sad remembering my beloved IEL. My father listened and when I stopped talking he replied: daughter, during my life I've lost my father,my mother, three of my five brothers, uncles, cousins ​​and grandchildren. Every time I learned of the departure of one of them I knelt and thanked God for the life of each of then and accepted peacefully. If you do not agree, you're scolding, backbiting, rebelling against God. I pondered those words came back from lunch and thanked God for having a father who teaches me until today .

Nenhum comentário: