Yesterday by Iel

segunda-feira, 15 de abril de 2019

The number 7

The 7 is the sacred and magical number that governs the hidden mysteries, the religious ceremonies and also the clairvoyance. Mystic number par excellence, the 7 has been considered as a number of power by almost all cults and traditions.
The number 7 is that of perfection, so much so that God blessed the seventh day and reserved it as sacred, entirely dedicated to Him. 7 is the number of cyclical fullness in the ancient Hebrew. The number 7 is mentioned 323 times in the Bible.

It's been seven years since my son Daniel lives in eternity, in perfection.
I believe this just as I believe in the reunion, for that is how Jesus promised. And believe your promises makes me sure that my son lives to the full.
Today I wore a shirt with the printed face of my son and went to Mass in his honor. After Mass I went shopping and a beautiful girl, who was also in the supermarket, recognized him in the picture of my shirt and told me how much he was a good friend and liked him.
This surprise meeting made my day full. I hugged his classmate as if hugging my own child. It was a happy gift !! Divine Providence!
I feel the love of God in this event and I can live the peace of Christ in this seventh year of walking. I am supported and my son is perfect in heaven! Thank you God.
I love you forever, Iel

Nenhum comentário: