Yesterday by Iel

sábado, 15 de fevereiro de 2014

Issues that parents orphan of children must meet to move forward with serenity :



1. Suppose that before your child was born an angel told you that you would have a gorgeous child  but that his(her) life would be short. If  you could choose to have your child or not you rather have him(her) anyway?
2 . You were happy before he(she) was born?
3 . Have you always tried to do what you thought was best for your child?
4 . He(she) would approve your current behavior?
5 . Your attitudes help to change something or someone for better?
6 . I already gave my son (daughter) to God ?
7 . Do you believe in the promises of our Lord Jesus Christ ?
8 . Do you agree that the love you have for your son(daughter)  is eternal (because it is forever ) and infinity (because it has no measure) ?


If you answered yes to all these questions you are finding the fortress ! Surely God has prepared other ways that we should walk and follow confident and at peace .

Reading the Bible : "The Lord is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer . He is my God . In him , my rock , I shelter, my shield and my saving strength, my strong tower , my refuge ... " Samuel 22 : 1-3 .

Nenhum comentário: