Yesterday by Iel

sábado, 28 de setembro de 2013

My Best Gift




Dear Friends of pain and love, I share with you something amazing that happened to me.
I am a university professor and I use the same computer every day to teach, do research and write. On the 25th September, the day of my birthday, I gave classes at night and got home around 10 p.m.
As I was hungry and there was a beautiful cake on the table that I received as a gift from a friend that work with me, so I decided to eat a big slice and after that I got sleepless. So I decided to read the birthday messages I received during the day. Around midnight I started getting sleepy and decided to go to sleep and turn off the computer,  but unintentionally I hit a key that I do not know which one was and the fact is that from nothing a song, we used to say that was son’s song, named “Aquarela”, started to play, played by him, my  beloved son in the piano.
I was very moved, I heard the song until the end reminding me of those beautiful fingers and chubby playing on the piano here at home with ease from a talented pianist he was. I realize it was a gift he wanted to give me and also so say hey mama, I'm here!! I know some will think it was just a coincidence but the fact is that turning off a computer is something basic and I do that every day several times a day. The truth is that for me this was the best gift I received!

Nenhum comentário: