Yesterday by Iel

sábado, 17 de agosto de 2013

THE EYES CAN NOT SEE BUT THE HEART FEELS



There is a popular saying:
"What the eyes do not see the heart does not feel." What a lie!
The heart feels and feels a lot because love is eternal.
There is famous brazilian writer named Carlos Drummond de Andrade's that once wrote the poem The Old Love:
"... What was big and beautiful,
... each day comes more lover.
More ... sad? No. It overcame pain and shines ...
somewhat older the more love. "
Sometimes am OK and accept, other times anger fills me, anger for myself and for God!
I need to forgive myself and God,
I know that He does not need my forgiveness but I do need
May He forgive me.
Is that the wound do not heal and comes back and forth.
As the wave in the unfortunate day that took you from me.
I think sometimes it was so sudden and so overwhelming!
Some say that when someone has a disease is easier to accept!
Could be! But I think there is no easy farewell!
What is easy and will always be is my love and everything reminds me of you
"Lord, treats me well, by thy name,
Deliver me, by the tenderness of your love,
because within me, my heart is broken. "
Psalm 109.

Nenhum comentário: