Yesterday by Iel

sábado, 28 de maio de 2022

the love that never dies

 

 

Love remains on fire and very strong in the heart

But now comes the fear of not doing the best for other loves

fear of missing others

Now going to places I never went again because it reminded me of my son feels important

 I must frequent with other loves

 in life the most important thing is to have loves and cultivate loves no matter where they are or where they live

Everyone has a special place in the heart of someone.

And never leave the heart

I see now that I must not miss anything

 If the memories come it's because they were lived and bad is not living.

 That's why I went to the sea and I didn't think it was so bad anymore

It always gave joy and good memories.

 I turn off bad memories and cultivate joys of love that never dies

Nenhum comentário: