Yesterday by Iel

quinta-feira, 10 de setembro de 2015

No more fear








When the plane took off from Orly airport, I did not thought I would pass a new test.
In a few minutes the pilot warned of turbulence and asked passengers to remain seated.
This is common but suddenly there was a sudden drop in altitude and my daughter who was in the front seat recalled an accident at the same place and the same company.
There were several bumps and screams.
I thought that our first family trip without the presence of our beloved Iel, would also be the last one.
I held tight to the chair and I said goodbye the world.
I felt sorry for my children of the earth because I wanted them to live.
But I was also happy to reach out to my son from heaven.
When the plane finally straightened and returned to its normal trajectory
 I was at the same time with eyes full of tears and smiling!


Nenhum comentário: