Yesterday by Iel

domingo, 5 de julho de 2015

I overcame the world



To win is not getting the likely the expected. Victory never comes easily because it is only conquered  facing tribulation and during or after many trials. Jesus is victorious so. He did not go out before the cross but flashed! So we must be like Him and persevere. We are maimed athletes! We will continue asking for strength to complete the race in faith and sowing hope and joy. This will allow us to win.

"... You now indeed have sorrow; but I will see you again, and your heart shall rejoice, and your joy no man taketh from you ... I left the Father and came into the world; again, I leave the world and go to the Father ... I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace; . in the world ye shall have tribulation, but be of good cheer; I had overcome the world " John 16: 20-33

Nenhum comentário: