Yesterday by Iel

domingo, 14 de outubro de 2018

I have discussed my relationship with time



I still do not know if time is my friend or foe
When I was a child I wanted to be an adult and complained about my short life
I wanted to be older
Now that I'm not a kid I sometimes complain that time goes too fast and does not allow me to do what I like
I also see marks on my face and on my body and I do not complain
I see time as an ally when I realize my maturity
But I get upset with time when I realize that I'm moving away from the time I had my son here
I try to hold on to the faith and to think about the shortest time left for our reunion in heaven

Time does not stop
No matter how I look at it
He already passed while I was writing this text
Time is like a tsunami that drags and everything changes
I wish I had more time here with my son
But the time I had was enough to be happy, to live, to dream and to suffer
After all, this is life.
And everything in life seems to have its time:
The time of God


Nenhum comentário: