Yesterday by Iel

quinta-feira, 9 de março de 2017

Blue window



That afternoon on a sunny day I called
My son from Valetta, on the island of Malta
I said I had a statue in my hand.
Of Crusaders that I Would Present Him
He liked warriors and always was one of them.

Today I knew that a beautiful window of stones,
The blue window in Malta
was gonne as on a magic pass
What nature created over the years
A wave destroyed in minutes
My son is like the blue window
That nature has also created
And a wave destroyed in minutes

Once my beloved father, a wise and gooodhumored man,
Told me when he falled ill,
Just before his departure, 
A phrase that marked me:
Nature humiliates us.

It seems so. Was he right.
Nature exalts for its beauty,
Immensity and robustness
The same sturdiness that humiliates
By destroying and taking away with its strength

So nature leaves a mix
Of admiration and revolt
But the rebellion for what? No use.
Nature Continues Its Course
And the life of everything and everyone.
Has beginning, middle and

End. Only love has no end!

Nenhum comentário: