"Woman great is your faith! Let it be as you want "Matthew 15:28
That Jesus' response proves that the faith makes miracles happen. Miracles are the permission of change of course! I could not for my son. I consider myself a person of faith but certainly not enough to be satisfied.
Today I have a very special request that God knows and humbly beg that meets, even though I am not worthy. I believe in what it says in Matthew 21:22 "Whatever you ask in prayer with faith, you will receive."
I take this opportunity to suggest to all who beg for a miracle to follow these rules:
1) In a battle who faces you is Jesus;
2) Do not listen to negative comments or whining;
3) Take out of your mind negative thoughts always asking God;
4) Believe in victory and already thank;
5) Ask the Holy Spirit to lead the way;
6) Every day at a time!
7) Observe, seek help and follow instructions;
8) Repeat all the time: "I can do all in Him who strengthens me";
9) Be at peace in confidence in God and transmit it!
10) Do not question what happened. Stay in Piece and thank the Father
Praise be to our Lord Jesus Christ!