Yesterday by Iel

quarta-feira, 25 de dezembro de 2013

Super powers

I understand well of Santa Claus and super heroes
Today I consider myself almost one ...
 

You gave me super powers:
I see you when I close my eyes
Easily transport myself in time
Having as single powerful machine
The thought and the heart
 

Just like any superhero:
I'm not afraid to die
I found that the pain can be the path of healing
And I live the good fight
 

I can dance, play and be with you
And I know you are always here
Beautiful and smiling as ever!
 

Continues to teach me to be meek
Thing I have not learned yet
To be calm and speak little
Thing I always forget
But you remind me.
Especially now that I have
Super powers and can at any time

Be, listen and stay with you
 

The super powers comes from love
And love is eternal and infinite as ours!
 

Happy Christmas!

Nenhum comentário: