Yesterday by Iel

domingo, 13 de outubro de 2013

Syndrome of the Lost Sheep



In the Bible has a beautiful passage in Luke that describes well what we feel :
" Which of you has a hundred sheep and loses one , does not leave the ninety -nine in the open country and go after the lost sheep until he finds it? " Luke 15 .
We have other sheep , other children and people who need us . But suffer from the syndrome of the lost sheep . We feel incomplete because we do not have in our hands that sheep so loved . He actually became more important than all others and lack of him has no end . We do not accept that becomes past.
The only solution is to carry him into the heart today and always . So I change my analysis world. Today my analysis is positive, what is, not normative , what should be . So, I can see something good in the sword that pierced my heart: today I no longer fear tomorrow or live longer with anxiety as before.
I have a direct connection to another dimension and I am no longer just land . I communicate closely with my beloved son and I know that spiritually he participates with me of the present. We are and we will be eternally united in love .


Nenhum comentário: